3.07.2013

Spring, tulle, sunshine...



 Spring is undoubtedly is on it's way to Beijing. 


I'm packing down winter stuff and checking my closet, - what still fits and what I may need to complete my wardrobe with.




I usually find some stuff I don't even remember I had...and it can make me as happy as a child on Christmas Eve. I just found a skirt I forgot I bought in Stockholm last august...




I love tulle...
...a lot...




Tulle is one of the most feminine and luxurious fabrics ever made. I always feel a little bit like a princess wearing it. Unfortunately I don't have many opportunities to wear evening gowns, so I use my tulle skirts in my everyday life. 




Tulle is perfect to mix with leather, knitwear and jeans for example...





So, put on those girlie skirts instead of boring winter pants, some cool sunglasses and let's enjoy the sunshine... :o))


xoxo/Eva



1 comment: